I am committed to the principles of GDPR and honouring your right to privacy, for your data to be forgotten, your understanding and consent in how your data is stored.
I aim to ensure:
- Full transparency in how I obtain, handle and store your data
- That my processing of your data is lawful
- That I only obtain and store what is necessary for us to work together
- That I only store data for the necessary amount of time, and delete it once it is no longer needed
- That I store data safely and securely
As with all aspects of counselling, it's important you feel comfortable and informed, so you are very welcome to ask me any questions about how I handle your data.